Please *email for more information: Cornerstoneintegratedtherapy@gmail.com
I have developed and presented training nationally and internationally, to both experienced and novice professionals with diverse training backgrounds, including psychologists, therapists, counsellors, carers, social workers, and also to those working with a faith based approach.
In addition to teaching the PICT Diploma course, upcoming workshops include:
Last things First
– Endings represent losses, and are more often shrouded in pain than pleasure. Even when they’re twinned with celebration, they can evoke mixed and confusing feelings. In therapy, they have enormous potential for positive gain and development and yet this is sometimes missed or overlooked because we lack understanding or ability to engage with them as practitioners; sometimes our own negative experiences of endings mask the possibilities.
In this workshop we’ll reflect on the nature of endings and consider what we might need in order to approach them healthily. Since endings are part of every client’s process, we’ll look at how and when to integrate them in the work. We’ll also think practically about what to do and say to use them as a positive tool for consolidation and growth. We hope you’ll join us!
ONE DAY Workshop – 1st February 2019, in Tonbridge, Kent
Also in Purley, (London area) in early summer
“Lindsay is an inspiring and engaging trainer who is both very wise and resourcing, and at the same time modest and approachable.
We always learn so much and know we are in for a great day when Lindsay leads our CPD!”
– AH, Counselling and Training Manager
ONE DAY Workshop, 2019 – in Purley, Surrey
– a complete programme for teaching clients,
including assessments and handouts
9.30 am – 4.30 pm, £90, with CPD Certificates
Email for further details to: email@example.com
Additional workshops are bookable, including:
- Compassion Fatigue, What is it and How to Avoid It! (1 & 2-day workshops)
- Child Therapy – adapting therapeutic practice – what, when and how
- Counselling Skills – for individuals in caring or pastoral roles
- Listening Skills – listening effectively
- Addressing Mental Health Concerns in the Local Church
– discerning and caring for needs, emotional, physical and spiritual
- Trauma and Abuse – understanding what it is, how to recognize it, how to work with it and how to heal from it. (See PICT Training also)
- Inner Child Therapy – what is it, why do it, and how
- Working with Beliefs – transforming lives and breaking limiting patterns
- Trauma Resolution – 2-day workshop
- Mental Health and Pastoral Care
Please *contact me with any enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Lindsay is witty, humorous, insightful, knowledgeable and has a warm and caring approach” – DF
PICT Diploma Training & Workshops
I am the Training Lead for Penny Parks Training, and the Course Leader for the PICT Diploma: training course information
It is a privilege to work with PICT trainees, and I take delight in observing students grow individually, as well as professionally whilst they learn the model.
“Lindsay is a really good trainer. She believes wholeheartedly in the PICT therapy model because of the results she consistently achieves using the model with her clients and that easily comes across. She is very thorough and offers detailed explanations, and also uses metaphors and analogies well. She mixes in compassion, understanding for individual challenges, and humour while guiding the whole cohort. She sometimes asks challenging questions of the cohort, either as a whole or as individuals, to encourage growth.
It was a real pleasure doing my training with Lindsay” – BP
Please *get in touch: email@example.com
* Please be aware that your email and details will be received on an access protected computer. I will need to store such information for a limited period in order to satisfy your inquiry, either until a) you have received the response you need, or b) until the end of an agreed contracted period, for example, in the case of therapy, which would be confirmed in writing.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list for information about future training, please let me know, and confirm your willingness for your records to be stored on an access protected system.